Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GOT CATS ON MY DRESS AND SHOES

This is what I wore yesterday on my cousin's 11th birthday. I haven't work out for a week now, and I've been cheating meals for almost five days straight of buffet and dinner parties. So I needed a dress to hide my chubby tummy(first time ever!) Yes, I gained weight..woohoo! This cat face dress is perfect for tonight's pig-out dinner because of its slightly loose waist and skater skirt. By the way, sported it with a kitty loafers too! I am so loving the cat trend so much.










BLACK CAT FACE DRESS: VATENO
BLACK SLING BAG: CHANEL
BLACK HAT: GAISANO MALL

14 comments:

  1. love ur style. the hat looks fab on u

    btw do check out my new post
    stay in touch
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 straight buffet dinners - count me in. How do you stay so skinny though?

    Cute top. Love the cat.

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cat dress.Rawr!

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look here! Followed you on bloglovin :)
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, this is such a cool outfit! I love that grunge look and the cat face on your dress. The flats are also really cool! Thanks for your lovely comment, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very stylish outfit!
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty-tastic! You look adorable :)

    Just started following your blog!

    Find me at Talita Taiti's Blog!

    ReplyDelete