Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DENIM AND LILAC SKATER SKIRT

Another new addition to my wardrobe collection that is worthy of a blog post are these super cool top and skirt. I was really looking for a great combo of this lilac skater skirt, and I found this denim studded top from choies and Denim cap borrowed from dad. So I guess I just had to have them. Usually, anything studded always goes well with shorts. Here's my version of a studded top paired with a super girly skirt. Half chic, Half sporty it is. The way I dress up always depend on my mood, and the amount of time I have. What I think is cool to wear, I'll wear it. Other times, I can dress up in 5 minutes flat! I'm generally on-the-go chic in my everyday life. I like to dress according to season and trend, as long as it goes perfect with my personality.
 
 

 


 
 
DENIM CAP: LEVIS
STUDDED DENIM CORSET TOP: CHOIES
LILAC SKATER SKIRT: RAIRAI COUTURE
NEON STUDDED CUFF: TOM LIZ
NUDE MARYJANES/PUMPS: BANGGOOD
 
 

18 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! That denim top looks absolutely great with the skater skirt. Not too girly but still very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the combo :D
    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely skirt and heels!! kisses

    styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great style! I love esp. this gorgeous denim top *_*

    xoxo, Nina
    www.my-style-diary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is so cute, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabolous skirt and shoes dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I love your pretty skirt :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous
    beautiful outfit
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete