Saturday, April 20, 2013

NO GOLD PLEASE

Why is Philippines summer so hot? Even in the places near the forest I've been to in summer, the weather is a lot more pleasant. My way of beating the summer heat - no sleeves and layers. Nothing is more exciting than a good girly summer outfit. Floral prints are slow to go out of fashion and a very pretty trend for spring/summer. Wearing gold during summer is not a good idea. Forgive me for another  fashion crime. I brought the wrong pair of shoes for beach overnight. It's okay, I still sparkle and shine with these spectacular heels from one of the best shoe shops in the web. I just love their items.


















FLORAL DRESS: CLEOCAT FASHION
BELT: RANDOM STREET VENDOR
GOLD PUMPS: MART OF CHINA

19 comments:

  1. WHat a beautiful dress. Love the heels too.

    I don't know why the Phillipines is so hot but wish Seattle could borrow some of that heat. It's kind of cold here for April.

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! :) So pretty!

    The heat here is definitely unbearable. I wish I could wear a dress to school, but we have a strict dress code. :|:)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies
    PS, Win leggings from Romwe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! :)
    Best wishes from Austria!

    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look and cute dress,I very like it^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety, this is such a pretty floral dress, it looks so charming and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so adorable! I love this little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the effect/filter you used on these pictures! Your dress is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable dress and I love your shoes!!!

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Beautiful dress!

    XoXo Elena,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so cute and i miss the Philippines haha. have a fun summer doll!

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute outfit
    you look amazing
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah how cute! love the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely dress.. :)
    You're gorgeous and I'm following your amazing blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pretty dress!

    What about following each others?
    Let me know if you want!

    Have a nice day...

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete