Monday, April 29, 2013

BEACHY SUNDAY

Met up with my mother's side family for a fun-filled sunday at Chemas by the sea yesterday. I am a proud Davaoena, it is such a nice feeling knowing that you live near Samal, An island with a good variety of resort to choose from. You will surely love the waters, ambiance and the green environment there. I just love the beach so much, my best escape to the stressful city life.

Here are some of my beach photos to share to you. I am wearing a bikini, floral crown from Berry Sweet Collections and pink wrap cover-up dress from ahaishopping here, best dress alternative to ultra-easy beach chic.curve-hugging, wrap-around styling and so easy to wear. What do you think about this beachy look?

 Here's how to wear this wrap cover-up dress ( Victoria's Secret inspired)






18 comments:

  1. Great pictures,looks so fun!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swim wear doll
    xoxo
    vendy

    NEWS ON MY BLOG!!!
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics, looks like such a cool beach sunday! The wrap dress is terrific!
    xx Kalyani
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sell that dress in my shop for 9€

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pic.

    tymbarkowa-ona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow flawless bod ;)
    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures, bet you had so much fun, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love your photos and your style. <3
    I'm jealous that you can visit beach already, I have only 10 degrees here.
    I'm following you on bloglovin <3
    Please visit my blog and follow it if you like :)
    kisses ! xo
    agnesfull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg you have such lovely legs! cute outfit too!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the photos :)

    http://myflickalookbook.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete