Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TRYING A NEW LOOK FOR THE NEXT OUTFIT SHOOT: SEEKHAIR


As a fashion blogger, Trying a total make over for an outfit shoot without spending too much at the salon is really a hard thing for me that requires effort and time. So for those women who are always on the go, hair extension is the best solution for this problem.

Hair extensions aren't just for celebrities anymore. Anyone can have them including YOU! They are a great way to a new look that adds length, volume, or make the hair beautiful.



I found this shop named SeekHair.co.uk, a wholesale online shop for human hair extensions. This shop provides the best quality clip in hair, micro ring/loop hair, stick tip hair, nail tip hair, weft waving hair, PU Remy Hair , Indian Remy hair and tape hair extensions. By the way, You can wear tape-in hair extensions without having hair that looks fake or cheesy. This shop also have different lengths and various colors and styles to meet all the customers’ needs. This is the only hair extensions shop I know that provide an easy way to natural look, long lasting, silky & beautiful hair. Their hair extensions are made from 100% human hair.





Photos below are my top picks, which one you like the most? Let me know what you think.











21 comments:

  1. I love clips on hair ! I’ll love if you come to see my new Post :-) Kiss from Italy !
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.Just found your blog today.New follower here.

    http://www.abeautifulfeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. eu nao preciso de extensoes ahaha

    SORTEIO GIVEAWAY
    http://fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt/2013/02/giveaway-thboxes.html?showComment=1361445852368#c4647825233444551218

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had long hair. This is a alternative for me
    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. great giveaway!Thank you so much for visitingmy blog and for your nice comment!i am your new follower on gfc and blogloving,would you like to follow me back?
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dreaming about loooong hair!

    PS. I follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following. I follwed you back :) Such a cute blog!!!!! - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, just dropped in to snoop around and to leave my oh-so-precious comment haha :)
    My pick is third from the top. I like healthy dark hair, what can I do? :)

    Kisses

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is full of inspiration!! Keep working on it :)) thanks for your comment on my blog, btw!! xx

    http://lavender-fashion-xxx.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think i can buy my wedding hair here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful hair, I hope I can buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The NFL Flag for Tennessee Titans is viewable from both sides with the opposite side being a reverse image.Fly this flag with any of our tailgate poles or 6' aluminum flagpoles and adjustable flag brackets.
    nfl flags wholesale,
    house divided flags,Seattle Mariners house divided flags
    Seattle Seahawks house divided flagscollege house flags,
    ncaa flags and banners,
    nfl house divided flags,
    nfl House Divided Flags

    ReplyDelete