Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chrome Playing

Reworking some liquid metal finish on my outfit. Bought this metallic blazer from a friend for PHP500(12$). I got attracted with the color. It's so much perfect for a sportswear chic look. Hats on day for the big play. When wearing something sporty, I never stick to being boyish. So play up the girly, so much feminine factor with a pop of neon color and a little bit of floral.












METALLIC FUCHSIA BLAZER: FRIEND'S (PHP500)
DENIM BUSTIER CROP TOP: ROMWE
HOT PINK SATCHEL BAG: PARISIAN
FLORAL SHORTS: THRIFTED
GREY HEELS: THRIFTED

4 comments:

  1. You're very cute!
    I have followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style!
    so cute!
    following you now

    xx
    meral
    Me-Peerless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors!! <3

    http://www.yaniness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I LOVE the denim bustier crop top on you! Spectacular! And thank you for following! I'm one of yours, too now!

    http://marienni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete