Saturday, April 20, 2024

I’M BACK TO BLOGGING AFTER 6 YEARS

 Hello Addicts! This has taken me way too long but heyyy I’m back! It’s been six years since I last blogged. That sounds crazy but I think blogging helps me fall back in love with writing. This is more like a journal to me. This post was so hard to write. I gave up blogging due to depression. And later did I know, blogging was the only thing that saves me from the world. However, during this long hiatus, I realized that blogging was not only a way to connect with others but also a way to connect with myself as well.

So how are you all doing now? Addicts, Help me keep busy these days. I am currently looking for influencer program related to fashion. Comment don’t below so I can apply for their program.







2 comments:

  1. Wow, welcome back! I completely understand what you mean about blogging being a way to connect with others and yourself. I feel the exact same way. I look forward to all that you will share here <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on your return to blogging!
    You look absolutely fabulous, I love your fashion taste,
    and I wish you all the best in your return to blogging!
    It is refreshing to see bloggers return to their loves and passions.
    I love the colour and styling combination of the blue denim top and cap
    paired with the airy and comfortable trousers.
    The setting looks idyllic!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete