Thursday, December 8, 2016

SHORT HAIR GOALS: COCOWIG


I recently have a really short hair as of the moment. And I really admire Miranda Kerr, Kiko Mizuhara, Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift's perfect short hair styles and they certainly knows how versatile short hair can be. Hair goals indeed. It’s a popular style among the naturalistas, fashionistas and sexy and strong type of women. The style is easy to maintain, it can be slept on without messing up the layered pattern.

What's your hair goals that sets your soul on fire and scared of doing? Highlighting? Cutting it short or whole hair permanent dye?

The short haircut, highlights could meet your face shape and hair goals but adds damage to your natural hair. It's an easy lifestyle as it does not need frequent cuts, colors and styling, You can prevent damage, and love your hair forever by simply wearing African American wigs if you are in doubt of chopping your hair. 




12 Inches Capless 120% Straight Synthetic Hair

We're all for experimentation, especially when it comes to hair styling and we can always stick to the tradition but I can suggest wearing wig expecially during winter. Winter is here and it's time for a seasonal swap. Yes indeed going lighter for winter might be the next big thing. The only downside of chopping your hair short is loss of volume and why not try wigs first to achieve short cropped hair. Introducing www.cocowig.com.  Find and save ideas about Short Hair by visiting this shop. There are endless ideas on how to switch up your hairstyle, so make your choice between these cool hair wigs for you dream short hair but so very afraid to lose your long length. Check out these trendy cropped cuts for winter 2016-2017 that prove short hair is perfection.







26 comments:

  1. The fine manner of going about it is circulating them at some stage in the day.if you are decided to start the usage of a
    http://musclegainfast.com/ef13-muscle-supplement/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never pull of this look but it is so chic!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    That shortcut is so chic and stylish
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking at wigs recently, partially because I cant be bothered to keep doing my hair, and I also want to give it a break... And nothing worse than doing your hair all nice then it gets rained on and all yur efforts are ruined - consequently i Look like a mop. I spoke to my bf about etting a wig and he seems to think im joking..
    Great post :)
    www.fergzillas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to cut my hair like that but I am not brave enough!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love short hair, I cut my hair recently and I like it a lot.
    I just follow the blog, follow back?
    Kisses
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still liked this article, good, good content, and unique design.Thank you for sharing the article.
    cara jitu menghilangkan mata ikan di telapak kaki

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting article and I was very impressed, if I may know whether the hair wigs are made from it, does not harm when in use a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow how fun. This is really so cool. I would like to get one for me
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Graduation is a festive occasion - and one with surprisingly few rules when it comes to how you dress gatsby long dresses or what you wear dress hire middlesbrough. While thinking what dresses you wear long champagne dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing! your hair so unique! but I love it.

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    phu kien trang tri o to
    tien ich cua phu kien o to
    phu kien tien ich xe hoi

    ReplyDelete
  12. jadegown buying review formal dress reviews
    jadegown buyted gown online reviews
    jadegown c9cktail dress reviews
    jadegown cabramatta elegant dresses reviews
    Only the most beautiful dresses are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.http://www.jadegown.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. short lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you searching for ,minel australian evening gowns reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses for yourself, welcome please!

    ReplyDelete

  15. I agree with your article
    The articles are interesting and very useful. Let me share this article with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very inspiring. So I really like u with long and little curly hair maybe. So thanks a lot for your information

    ReplyDelete
  17. The woman with Short hair is very good and nice hair. Look like a japanese woman cute and glowing. Your story very nice Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blue Prom Dress for club party, evening party, Wedding party free shipping Get Cheap Price From Prom Dress Hut

    ReplyDelete