Thursday, October 27, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Hello to my loved ones! I just first off want to say thank you so much for the birthday messages you've sent me. I'm not gonna lie, it's not something I was expecting and I actually got a bit emotional reading all of them. Finally posted an ootd blog post. Here's a zaful collab featuring this amazing knit zippered skirt that is so perfect with my black zippered boots. Zaful is a shop that is perfect for an instagram-worthy feed. Keep it up www.zaful.com. This knit zippered skirt  with slit on the middle is on point; the quality and sizing is perfection. I couldn't ask for more this autumn. Brace yourself for repeat outfit using this skirt I love so much.






  


HAT: NEWDRESS
NAVY GREEN SHIRT: UNIQLO
BLACK KNIT ZIPPERED SLIT SKIRT: ZAFUL
BLACK ZIPPERED BOOTSOASAP


9 comments:

  1. looking great and very fall like! happy belated bday :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday to you! =)

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something

    temple run 2 |  bloons tower defense 5 |  tank trouble | happy wheels 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter if you have chosen the right dress for your event or simply have an inquiry about our collections or retailers, please do not hesitate to contact our team. beautydress evening dresses for sale in kzn reviews

    ReplyDelete