Saturday, August 31, 2013

SUNDAY DRESS


A sunny sunday in Davao. So I'm soaking up some rays with my family over mango shake. I thought I'd do some outfit post of my look today. This sunday was full of bad vibes, but I am looking at the brighter side that we've been so lucky and blessed with the warm weather. 
And because I love this not so formal dress, it's not really fitted around my stomach and I found it shows of my figure and complexion, It was a perfect sunday dress for me.






PEARL HAIR ACCESSORY: GIFT FROM COUSIN
WHITE DRESS: UDOBUY
PASTEL PINK SATCHEL BAG: RAIRAI COUTURE
GOLD PUMPS: LOVELY WHOLESALE


Hello again romwe fashionistas! Update your closet with the season's trend. You will love these autumn picks. New Season, New Look!  Ankle bootsSweatshirtAztec bagMakeup etc. Click the photo below to find more great stuffs. Have fun shopping










18 comments:

  1. a very lovely dress perfect for today's lovely Sunday! it's sunny here too, cheers!!!

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute dress and shoes

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur LWD...u look really pretty!!!!

    btw do check out my new post
    stay in touch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerissa I love your use of colour, so elegant and chic. That pink colour of your bag is stunning against your dress. xx


    http://www.thereddutchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. chic dress, amazin heels, dear))) xx))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your satchel!!

    http://alondonfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that white dress dear. Craving for mango shake now haha!
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a lovely formal dress, and suits you very well honey, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress! Glad the weather was nice and warm for you.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lusting over your heels and your dress is gorgeous
    you look divine
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing outfit, darling !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete