Thursday, August 15, 2013

GUNS 'N ROSES


Rock and roll friday everyone! This is my first band shirt/tee for an outfit post. Guns n' roses is not my favorite band but I really love their "sweet child of mine", which I consider to be their epic song.
I am wearing rain boots today 'cause it's been a rainy week for the kadayawan festival (an annual festival of our City, Davao) I'm not talking more about the latest kadayawan (night) happenings 'cause I don't feel going out. I just wanna stay at home the whole week and I really don't know why.






GUNS AND ROSES TOP: CHICNOVA
FLORAL RAIN BOOTS: CHICWISH
HAT: GAISANO MALL
ARM CANDIES: TOM LIZ
ROUND BLACK SUNNIES: RANDOM STREET VENDOR(SAMAL)


Hi ladies! I got romwe.com exciting news to share! Super slim price flash sale! Only 48 hours! Hot items back season!  Only $14.99! Don’t miss, girls!




14 comments:

  1. SO COOL!!!!!






    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this beautiful combination u r having in your outfit , super cute ,

    Wanna come by my blog & check my first & latest instas ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit post dear
    love everything
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete