Saturday, August 24, 2013

BLAZER ON




Florals don't get more beautiful than this, this blazer is all I ever need at this moment. Opted for soft colours on a rainy saturday, giving the inner colour block pieces an edge with this blazer on. This look is really effective on keeping me warm today. Thank you so much ELF SACK from choies. I adore almost all items you sell.
By the way, I noticed something different in my skin today! It doesn't look dull and dry. This is so amazing and unusual during rainy seasons like today. I just love using these products I've recently discovered, talking about my previous post. I really can't wait to share more reviews of that brand soon. Stay tuned.


 



 
FLORAL BLAZER: CHOIES (ELF SACK)
MINT MIDRIFF TOP: RAIRAI COUTURE
PASTEL PINK BOW SHORTS: RAIRAI COUTURE
HAT: BRIDESMAID SOUVENIR
NUDE PUMPS: BANGGOOD

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit, it suits you well. You look beautiful <3

    http://platformstones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit! You've styled the blazer so good! :D Makes me want to buy it right now :D

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, but most important, absolutely love your blog's design, have you done it? It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your look is perfect, your blazer FAB
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang pretty mo masyado!
    I like how you styled your blazer, your top and your shorts!
    Perfect combo talaga! :)


    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! Perfect color combination as well :


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved it as usual
    xoxo
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete