Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Peplum Perfect

I am loving this latest catwalk trend, the peplum! I'm a skinny bastard and I hate wearing outfit that makes me look thinner. This Peplum, is a new friend of mine. It won't make you look thin. I think I look brilliant wearing them. So happy I got two new peplum skirts from Maki Moda, very chic and classy, and I love their very affordable items. You really wont believe the price. This skirt is actually a mom-and-baby pair, and I can't wait to wear them to my baby soon! Again, I'm a wise spender, choosing an affordable online shop is hard, so let me help you find the perfect one. Readers, watch out for that! Follow me/ Join my site, keep reading my latest blog post.


P.S. Sorry for not posting my new collections(from Maki Moda). We've just moved to another house(a slightly condo-like home) here in Davao, so it's been a busy and exciting week for me.















MUSTARD COLLAR NECKLACE: VAIN AND GAIN
BEIGE CORSET TOP WITH STRAP:  MAKI MODA
SBLACK POLKA DOTS PEPLUM SKIRT:   MAKI MODA
BLACK SUEDE PUMPS: PRIMADONNA

2 comments: