Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Aztec Doll



Street styled "batik" prints, aztec, tribal prints or whatever you may call it. Embark on a style sojourn and rule the street with these prints.  Everything is so much Aztec. Comfort is the key when I choose an outfit. I skipped some accessorizing, just the bangles; too much print does the trick. What do think about my third Aztec doll look? 







 AZTEC MINI SKIRT:   BUBBLES
PURPLE AZTEC MIDRIB TOP:  BUBBLES
AZTEC SATCHEL BAG: DEI
BANGLES: VAIN
FUCHSIA PEEPTOE PUMPS: THRIFTED (PHP100)



7 comments:

  1. Love it on you, you look so tall!
    Are you filipino?

    P.S. Thank you! I'm now following you back
    on GFC. Hope to see you again on my blog.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aztec is super IN right now, i've been seeing it almost on all fashion gurus! I love your entire outfit!really gorgeous!! you look like a barbie doll ^_~

    ReplyDelete

  3. It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with everyone!

    Data Center Design
    Storage Solution
    Data security solution
    Surveillance Solutions
    Bussiness Server Solutions

    ReplyDelete