Monday, August 20, 2012

where does fashioNERZA get her cute clothes?


I feel so young wearing shorts. One of my usual look, two pieces outfit, a top and shorts. You can see me wearing a simple clothes like this and accessorize exaggeratedly. It's not overrated, It's just being me. Making boring outfit interesting and fun! I felt extremely happy when mom brought home new booties. It's so comfy and cute. The bows on each side made it more fun and stylish. Mum knows everything, especially when it comes to fashion, Thanks mum! By the way, I borrowed this chain bag from her. Some of my clothing pieces came from her closet and I will be posting more about her outfits soon, so JOIN MY SITE and watch out for that.














  TOP: ebay
SKORTS: DCLA
 CHAIN BAG: mom's
BOOTIES: thrifted
FLORAL BANGLE: Vain and Gain
COLLAR NECKLACE: Vain and Gain
FLORAL HEADBAND: Vain and Gain
EARRINGS: Vain and Gain


4 comments: